Monday, April 28, 2008

The Dogs in my life: A memoir




He was the best dog ever. So smart, and not annoying. Ahhhh. Definately miss the Mr. Kelty Head
And the Jader Gader. Heaven help her for just being so BIG. Even though she'll put your eye out with her tail. I still can't help but just love her. Leaning, lap sitting, slobbering, tail whipping and all.
And last of all the Pay-holes. Voxel and Enzo. Keeping me up at night. Pouncing on me when I'm just about to sleep. The bladders that are the size of a ping pong ball, all the rutty fur. Ah, I LOVE MY DOGS!!!!! That is why Carrie bought new clothes and sox for them. Ha ha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

POOH BEAR!!!! I live pooh bear. So did you hear we are thinking about having Jaydes tail cut off? Yeah crazy huh. A tail-less jayde interesting thought. I have a really funny story for you about enzo call me and I will tell you about it. Love ya

Carlynn said...

Such cute dogs. I have to say I like your current dogs best (simply because I have gotten to meet them). Enzo is coming along well for a terrorist and Voxel is a star!