Monday, April 20, 2009

Basement Update

So it’s been awhile since our last basement update. Things went pretty slow over the winter due to lack of motivation. I have been putting some hours in over the past couple weeks; a lot of the drywall is up now, only a few panels left on the walls and some trim work around the windows. I also have to frame out an arch for the kids playroom entrance.

Here is a picture of the main room (yes it's a mess, construction is and I spend so much time cleaning, only to have it messy 10 minutes later so I've given up doing it everyday) This is a panorama that I took freehand so it's a little distorted, but you can see most of the room.


Here is the "small" room. (Panoramic)


And finally the bathroom (Panoramic, it's really distorted)

2 comments:

Carlynn said...

Wow. That is a TON of work. After I tore Shaelynn's room apart and put up all new drywall I can not even imagine attacking that large of a job. Just wait till you get to mudding/sanding it. Loads of fun.

Keep up the awesome work! Just keep thinking of how great it will be when it is finished. Well worth the labor to see it all done in the end.

Hope you guys are doing good. I think of you often. Luv ya!

gramalee said...

Can I be your 1st appointment when it's done? :D I don't think Cat will mind. She can be 2nd! Keep up the great work! xoauntmarilyn